On Friday morning we take a break from the short films and we make our own movie.
We start at 9:30, we make the bike casting and at 10:00, on the soundtrack of waves and pedals, we head towards the Histria Citadel. The first part lasts 28 km, around 2 and a half hours, depending on the pedaling pace and the outside temperature. We stop for short breaks at local shops. .
We take frames on the DJ226 road, a paved road approachable with a city bike, on the Corbu-Săcele-Nuntași route, with a final zoom-in on the Histria Citadel. The main scene takes place inside the Citadel, with the voice-over monologue of the archaeological site guide. Next, until 15:00, we have time to shoot doubles and take a nap. The second part of the cycle trip will have the same set-up to Corbu.
For flashbacks and beautiful memories, costume, hydration and good mood are required. In order not to have unwanted special effects, please follow the rules below.
- Participants must have adequate equipment (mandatory helmet), including raincoats if the weather forecast announces such phenomena, liquid bottle;
- Participants must have 1-2 spare tyres for their own bicycle;
- While traveling, please listen to the leaders of the group and do not pass them;
- Please be at the meeting point in the morning 30 minutes before, for a short bike check
- Arkadia does not provide water / snacks, so please come prepared with your own resources.
The Arkadia Cyclo-trip is a co-production. The costs provided by Arkadia are listed below:Arkadia provides:
- Tour Leaders
- 2 safety cars
- tire repair kits
- guided free tour at Histria Citadel
- Bicycle in good working order
- spare tyres for their own bicycle
- adequate equipment
- liquids for hydration
- lightweight backpack
09:30 - 10:00: Bike inspectionpressure check, general status check
10:00 - 12:30: Cyclo-Trip
- - 2 stops for hydration depending on temperature and rhythm
- - The stops are in villages, near the shops
12:30 - 15:00: Histria
- Citadel visit
- Free time
15:00: Departure to Corbu
17:00: Arrival at Corbu